Mom and her daughter – Bundle of many relations
A mother- daughter relation is a very special bond they share with one another. Every mom sees a shadow of her own in her little girl. With a single thread they both tie up many other relations with them.
1. When a girl is too small every mum treats her like a little fairy. She plays with her and care for her the whole day. She runs behind her all the time.
2. Once a girl is in her early teens she becomes a friend to her mom. Every girl finds a best buddy in her mum . They speak their heart out with each other. They can spend hours in the girls talk.
3. Till a daughter is in her late teens she is more of a sister to her mother. They both care for each other and sometimes have silly arguments like every other siblings. At the end of the day they sought it out just the way two sisters do.
4. They know they both share a special connection which strengthens with each passing day. There is a sense of reliability and trust they both have. Daughters even tell their secrets to their moms. She knows very well that her mom won’t break her promises either.
5. When a girl becomes capable enough she even takes care of her mother. See what an irony it is, earlier mother used to look after her daughter and now vice versa.
6. It’s a very beautiful relation which itself is very intense. Sometimes you feel like how to express in words. It doesn’t require any rules to follow.
7. There are situations when moms and their daughters share common clothes as well. They spend time while shopping also. The best part is they choose clothes for each other. This is really a quality time when they are holding in their hands and cherish these mesmerising moments.
No matter how rock solid is this relation but you must never take it for granted. Need is to embrace it and keep it as lively as you can and maintain it over passing years.
Disclaimer: The information and images displayed on Kidspresso.com are for general purposes only and reflect the personal views of the author. Kidspresso.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content.